- A question-driven conversation.
- A relationship with a purpose.
- A tool to facilitate change.
- Focused on the client.
- Designed for discovery.
- Support for people going somewhere.
- A great way to make a difference.
- Built on listening, questioning, and taking action.
Coaching is a collaborative, ongoing professional relationship that helps you produce extraordinary results in your life and career.
Through the process of coaching you will:
- Deepen your learning about yourself.
- Apply what you learn leading to clarity and improvement in your work and personal life.
- Focus on your goals and objectives.
- Discover your inner resources and avenues for achieving your goals.
Coaching Sessions with Tom:
- 45 - 60 minutes each.
- Via Zoom or Phone Call or In Person.
Inquiry Session: Free
Additional Sessions: Negotiable Fee
"Tom's warm presence and positive focus have allowed me to envision the endless possibilities for my life, helping me to get out of my self-defeating patterns and cycles that have kept me stuck for so long. Tom's coaching style is direct, positive and hopeful. I am grateful for the many ways in which he has helped to empower me in my own life and career."
"Tom is an engaging, approachable, and deeply present coach. Talking with him never fails to leave me transformed, equipped, and excited to tackle the goals I have set for myself. Our sessions together feel like I have a cheerleader and wise leader in my corner rooting for me to succeed. I can't recommend him enough for anyone who is ready to grow beyond what they imagined was possible for themselves."
Pastor Liz Miller, East Lansing MI
"Tom is great at keeping me on task in a way that empowers me, affirms what I am doing, and challenges me to grow beyond my limits."
Pastor Paul Oppedahl